Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2017





 Oh, it is such a yarn thing!!! I can not believe it has been so long since I posted here. I have not been slacking but have been kept very busy with yarn and bead dealings. We have a fabulous collection of beautiful yarns in for your summer knitting and crocheting pleasures. Personally, on the warm summer evenings I like to sit in my porch glider rocker and knit until the sun heads very low in the sky. I can decompress and dream of life, friends, family and all the good things still remaining in the country.

I am planning my holiday knitting right now and thinking of the things I want to make. Socks. Hats. Scarves. Baby jackets. I have met new people and have new people in my family that I can now knit for! I like making new friends and I like knitting for new friends.

In the back hall, we have an awesome clearance display that right now has a great selection of Be Sweet yarns at 40% off the original price. I love using this yarn for mitten cuffs, carry along and scarves.

We are open daily 10: 30 to 5:00 and hope to see you soon! XO

No comments: