Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Saturday night, December 7th was Gallery Walk in town along with the community tree lighting and the arrival of Santa. It was an exceptionally cold night was temperatures in the teens. Crowd turn out was small but welcomed and in between customers in my gallery ( the 940 Gallery ), I knit. Determination is my middle name these days as I strive to make new things from new yarn for the shop and also to finish some of the projects that fill my work basket by the chair in the living room. I am making progress and last night finds me knitting on a baby afghan in cotton that I began years ago, a shameful admission. What sorts of things are you working on? These knitted projects may not turn into gifts this Christmas but they will be ready for next Christmas or a birthday here and there! I am going to snuggle tonight under my fake lamb's wool blanket and knit on this cold winter's evening.

No comments: